Argan Oil Hummus
There's been a lot of buzz about using argan oil in cooking and this is one of our favorite recipes. Sure it's simple, but it tastes so good.
- 6 cups of chickpeas, either fresh or canned (for dried chickpeas cook through till tender)
- 1/2 to 1 whole garlic clove peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of tahini sesame paste
- Pinch of salt and pepper as needed and cayenne pepper for some spice
- Water if needed for a smoother consistency
- 100% Organic Culinary Argan Oil from Argania
- Combine the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini sesame paste, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a blender and puree to desired smoothness.
- Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Place the hummus onto a plate, with a drizzle of argan oil on top.
- Add garnish and enjoy with pita bread or vegetables.
Let us know what you think! And remember, you can get your 100% organic argan oil from Argania today.