Basil Pesto with Argan Oil
Argan oil naturally has a very nutty, savory flavor, which makes it a perfect ingredient for a simple and scrumptious pesto sauce.
- 3 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese (can add more if desired)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of 100% organic argan oil
- Splash of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Lightly toast pine nuts in a small frying pan on the stove, until brown.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
Let us know what you think! And remember, you can get your 100% organic argan oil from Argania today.