Amlou Parfait with Mixed Fruits
Looking for a healthy, light dessert? Try this delicious amlou parfait to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 Frozen Bananas (can substitute for yogurt of choice)
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite amlou
- 1 cup of granola
- Handful of mixed fruit for topping
Prep time: 5 - 10 minutes
- Add granola to mixing bowl.
- Add amlou of choice to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Blend frozen bananas until you get an ice cream type consistency (can be substituted for yogurt).
- Add granola/amlou mix to individual bowls and top with blended frozen bananas.
- Finish with topping of your favorite fruits - we used blackberries and raspberries.
This is one of our favorite desserts with a great balance of sweet, savory, and crunch. Let us know what you think!